|Caribbean Regional Node|
Information | Data | Software | Sites | Education | Feedback | News
The CoastWatch Format (CWF) Software Library and Utilities is a package of routines that convert, manipulate, and plot CoastWatch format data files. The software was developed at the CoastWatch West Coast Regional Node for use with the web site and other CoastWatch data processing applications. CoastWatch users can:
Source code and pre-compiled binary packages are available for various systems. Download the distribution appropriate for your system below:
- convert to other formats such as netCDF, HDF, ArcView
- plot to GIF with a color bar, time stamp, etc.
- extract specific file attributes, dimensions, and values
- adjust the data navigation
- selectively apply NOAA/NESDIS cloud mask files
- calculate overall data file statistics
- create composites from a time series of data files
cwf_2.3.tar.gz (Unix .tar.gz source) cwf_2.3_hpux.tar.gz (HP-UX executables) cwf_2.3_irix.tar.gz (SGI IRIX executables) cwf_2.3_linux.tar.gz (Linux executables) cwf_2.3_solaris.tar.gz (Sun Solaris executables)
cwf23.zip (Windows .zip source) cwf23win.zip (Windows executables) W95ws2setup.exe (Winsock update - may
be needed under Win95 to run HDF programs;
The library and utilities documentation is available in Postscript and PDF form. A number of source code and binary packages are also available to help compile the utilities if needed.
|Back to main page||USDOC | NOAA | NESDIS | CoastWatch|